TANMIYAT AL-RAFIDAIN (TANRA) journal be one of the first academic knowledge references in the Economic, Business Administration, Accounting, Financial and Management Information Systems at the global, regional and local levels.
TANRA works to disseminate new ideas, information and knowledge of Economic, Business Administration, Accounting, Financial and Management Information Systems by supporting an innovative and creative generation of researchers and writers towards applying the culture of a sober scientific method.
TANRA aims to encourage and promote the participation of international, regional, and local ideas, information and knowledge about the best researches which are submitted in the Economic, Business Administration, Accounting, Financial and Management Information Systems that influence the building of innovative and creative societies, especially at the Arab World. Thus, TANMIYAT AL-RAFIDAIN Journal is expected to play an essential role in bridging the knowledge gap by focusing on best practices and lessons learned to raise the local and regional level to the global level.
TANMIYAT AL-RAFIDAIN (TANRA) journal is an international, open access, peer-reviewed, scholarly publication aiming to promote Economic, Business Administration, Accounting, Financial and Management Information Systems sciences, and presented them to researchers and academic students.
TANRA journal’s Contents: It publishes research of one of the following types:
- Original Articles.
- Review Papers.
- Theoretical or conceptual research.
- Case Studies.
- Technical, administrative, and conference reports.
- Book reviews.
- Notes and comments on researches and articles.
TANRA journal’s Topics cover: It covers topics that deal with one of the following categories:
- Economic Sciences.
- Administrative and marketing sciences.
- Accounting, Financial and Banking Sciences.
- Sciences of production management, operations management and quality management.
- Sciences of Management Information Systems.
- Management of government institutions and private sector projects.
- Statistical Applications in Management Sciences and Economics.